Ayurveda Wellness – Directions from Dublin to Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center
Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center, founded by Ayurvedic Doctor, Vaidya Archana Rao, B.A.M.S is a top rated Ayurveda Clinic and Holistic Wellness Center in the San Francisco Bay Area. Ayutherapy offers holistic healing and a full Ayurveda experience which includes Ayurvedic consultations with our Ayurvedic Doctor, Ayurveda massage and therapies, Ayurvedic Medicine and herbs, Ayurveda spa packages and more. At our Holistic Healing Center we offer a wide array of Ayurvedic healing treatments and therapies that are effective in treating a vast number of physical and mental ailments based on the teachings & techniques of the 5000 year old holistic healing and medical system of Ayurveda. Located in Danville, California we are worth the short drive away from Dublin and we look forward to welcoming you to our Holistic Wellness Center!
Dublin Ayurvedic Practitioner
Directions to Ayutherapy - Ayurveda Wellness Center from Dublin
- Get on I-680 N from I-580 [or your closest entry point].
- Follow I-680 N to Sycamore Valley Rd in Danville. Take exit 38 from I-680 N.
- Turn left onto Sycamore Valley Road, then turn right onto San Ramon Valley Blvd.
- Drive for about ¼ mile & turn left into the Village Shopping Center (You will see a Wells Fargo Bank Branch).
- We are at the far end of the complex on the second floor next door to Tribez Hair Salon.
Ayutherapy Ayurveda Clinic
Our Ayurveda Clinic is a holistic center that offers an Ayurveda experience that we strive to be unparalleled. Our mission at our Ayurveda clinic is to deliver to our valued clients the ultimate Ayurveda experience whether this is simply enjoying the benefits of an Ayurveda massage or spa package, or a more involved Ayurvedic healing protocol that includes a health consultation or Panchakarma treatment at our Ayurveda Clinic.
At our Ayurveda Clinic, clients often start with a complimentary 20 minute consultation where our Ayurvedic Practitioner will answer any questions and seek to understand specific circumstances, also give you the opportunity to visit our Ayurveda Clinic and discuss the suitability of Ayurvedic healing for your circumstances. The last thing we desire is buyers remorse so we will be up front with you with regards to what you can expect from your Ayurveda experience with Ayutherapy, whether this relates to the types of treatments, cost of treatments, likely outcomes and visit recurrence plans.
We often find that clients visit for a specific ailment and after a combination of a health consultation with our Ayurvedic Doctor and Ayurveda massage or therapies or even a complete Panchakarma treatment program, they remain fairly self sufficient and do not require perpetual ongoing long term regular visits to our Ayurveda Clinic because they have benefitted from the Ayurvedic medicine, heeded lifestyle advice and are remaining more balanced. For Ayutherapy, this is a successful case!
The Ayurveda Experience At Our Ayurvedic Clinic
Understand what foods, lifestyle choices & habits are preventing YOU from having the quality of life you deserve and need; a life not dominated by chronic pain, illness and other hindrances such as stress, anxiety, skin disorders, womens health issues, weak immunity, allergies, acid reflux, falling hair and much more. Here is the typical client journey…
- Start with a complimentary (yes FREE) no obligations 20 minute consultation with our Ayurvedic Practitioner. You can see our Ayurveda Clinic, ask questions, understand if and how Ayurveda may be able to help in your circumstances. Book here.
- When comfortable, if a more detailed review of your health situation is appropriate, we recommend proceeding with an an Initial Health Consultation with our Ayurvedic Doctor. This takes up to 90 minutes and is a thorough health assessment. Read more here.
- Whether you undertook the Initial Health Consultation or not, our Ayurvedic Practitioner may recommend certain Ayurveda massage or therapies or Ayurvedic medicines or herbs or even a Panchakarma treatment based on your complimentary consultation.
- Clients typically come back for interim follow-up consultations to ensure they are on track with their health goals, or to get a spa package and those that take their health status and overall wellness more seriously will partake in our Annual Wellness Club program.